Office Tour Photos
Brand Merchandising Manager Specialty Retail Brands
Who We Are
Wayfairs Specialty Retail Brands (SRBs) AllModern, Birch Lane, Joss & Main exist to serve a customer who prefers to shop a narrow selection, curated for style and for quality. Each business has a distinct site, market opportunity and brand positioning.
What Youll Do
Wayfairs Specialty Retailers are looking to hire a Brand Merchandising Manager to drive the product selection strategy for catalog, site content, and marketing imagery. Specialty Retail brands combine Wayfairs highly practical & deeply analytical DNA with inspirational photography and merchandising best practices to create a premium experience and further differentiate our brands from our specialty retail competitors.
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the growth of our brands through visual merchandising and style direction. Daily responsibilities include overseeing the brand merchandising process, selecting product for site & catalog content, refining our core brand styles, and aligning with internal teams on product development/curation strategies. A successful Brand MerchandisingManager will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce engagement with an expertise in interior design or home goods.
Our successful Brand Merchandisers are creative, driven, tenacious, and have an equal passion for both business and style. They must be expert multi-taskers, have an acute focus on detail and an eye for style, and manage their workload in a highly organized way.
- Manage the product selection process for catalog and site content. Ensure product/rooms accurately reflect our core styles while continuing to push our brand forward.
- Drive a strategic merchandising plan to achieve revenue and engagement goals leveraging a deep understanding of the brand, product instinct and marketplace trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Category Management, Creative, and Content to ensure our assortment and visual merchandising are on par with specialty competitors.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on visual merchandising and industry trends; be a leader in identifying relevant market trends and partner with our category managers to bring these trends to life in our assortment.
- Relentlessly drive improvements to brand merchandising by creating data-driven product recommendations, implementing cross-functional processes, and presenting a cohesive style perspective across all core channels
What Youll Need
- The ability to think both creatively and critically; youre willing to think outside the box while also fairly evaluating all solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Goal oriented self-starter able to stay highly organized and juggle many projects at different stages of development
- Eye for style; natural instincts for recognizing visually compelling furniture and dcor assortment
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Track record of success in group settings and independently; developing relationships with stakeholders, working collaboratively, and leveraging influence to drive initiatives
- 5+ years of work experience; background in retail, interior design, or merchandising preferred
Who We Are (Wayfair)
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From