Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for business meetings and company events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Director to contribute significantly to our brand strategy and drive its execution. The Director is responsible for bringing the ezCater brand to life. Whether it be through in-person events both large and small, targeted brand campaigns and promotions or unconventional PR initiatives, you will be responsible for getting our brand message into the marketplace and positioning ezCater as not only an innovator in food at work, but an innovator in the restaurant and catering industry, technology, and business at large.
Our marketing programs drive measurable results, and Brand is no exception. You will establish metrics across areas of brand marketing including awareness campaigns, PR campaigns, events (both owned events and trade shows), social, and content. Youll also help build our strategy for how PR, content, and social work together to amplify our brand message and drive awareness among our different audiences, including both sides of our marketplace.
What youll do
- Lead key aspects of brand and marketing communications, including Social Media, Web Content, Content Marketing, and Events.
- Make our brand come alive and reach its full potential as the clear leader in our market, helping to advance our brand framework and ensure its widespread and consistent application both internally throughout the company and externally.
- Build positive perception and momentum in our supply side (catering partners) and buy side (catering customers) communities.
- Ensure our target audiences know our brand, using earned and paid media, content marketing, and social engagement to drive awareness.
- Ensure we deliver the right message to the right person at the right time at each point in the customer/partner lifecycle, across all of our programs and touchpoints.
- Work closely with marketing and other department leadership to develop internal and external HR branding programs to increase employee morale and drive hiring efforts.
- Have 5-7 years in brand marketing, with an emphasis on digital, including campaign development and execution, and brand advertising. Experience at a high-growth B2B tech start-up is preferred.
- Be eager to use the full suite of marketing levers -- including data, referral marketing, content marketing, PPC, SEO, and social media -- to guide your strategy.
- Be able to create marketing programs that build our brand, accelerate sales cycles, transform buyer behaviors, and unlock meaningful business opportunities.
- Love language and know how to use it to express both the practical and the emotional. Be able to go beyond personal style preferences to do what resonates best with the audience.
- Love getting things done: strong attention to detail coupled with superb collaboration skills and a commitment to deliver high-quality work on a deadline.
- Know how to 'figure things out' and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
What you'll get from us
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters radical transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From