Who We Are
Perigold is Wayfair LLCs luxury marketplace. Perigold hosts the worlds largest collection of exceptional level and quality pieces -- all from the design worlds most trusted brands. We are a significant part of Wayfairs business and growth plans, with tremendous opportunity to drive awareness and understanding of our industry leading, first of its kind offering.
The Brand Manager ensures brand integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications by deeply understanding the consumer, the competitive landscape, and the core brand offering. This starts with supporting the CMO & Brand Lead in arriving at and owning the brand strategy, then developing brand campaigns, creative briefs, and marketing plans that bring this strategy to life with best-in-class execution. As the marketing brand guardian, this role works cross-functionally to ensure the brand remains consistent and relevant across all customer touch points, driving consideration and trial.
The Brand Manager reports directly into the Perigold CMO, while collaborating closely with the Brand Lead on the Brand & Curated Merchandising team, and focuses primarily on a single brand while contributing to platform capabilities and best practice sharing and implementation cross-brand.
What Youll Do
- Crystalize the brand strategy with the CMO & Brand Lead and manage its execution and consistency across customer touch points
- Provide market research brand-specific roadmap to customer insights team including brand health tracking and creative testing
- Set brand marketing communications calendar in partnership with the Brand & Curated Merchandising team to ensure all activities and messaging are part of a single, cohesive cross-channel & site calendar reflective of brand priorities.
- Develop process for executing and measuring brand campaigns including analyzing spend required to move the needle, writing creative briefs, developing marketing plans, and effectively incorporating performance marketing goals
- Centralize brand learnings, distill key creative themes, and optimize to improve performance
- Partner with Brand & Curated Merchandising, Imagery, and Creative teams to ensure brand positioning is effectively integrated into all creative assets
- Assist channel owners in developing creative concepts that drive customers through their buying journey and to site, and help communicate these concepts to Creative to develop channel assets
- Set up high-level testing program on active channels and lead onboarding to new channels (e.g. OLV) where brand-building is at the forefront of the channel objectives including selecting creative and feeding testing results back for asset iteration
- Develop omni channel performance models to determine spend targets, cross channel reach, market penetration, and ideal channel mix
- Analyze customer lifetime value of brand campaigns through customer segmentation, impact measurement, audience targeting, and lift studies
- Link quarterly brand tracker to brand positioning and strategy, measure progress, incorporate results iteratively into upcoming creative briefs
- Partner with Brand & Curated Merchandising team to ensure editorial concepts, promotions, style trends, points of view, product inclusion, and on-site content are properly integrated into marketing communications
- Share brand marketing trends and best practices cross-functionally and incorporate into future initiatives
- Utilize insights and learnings to identify brand marketing opportunities
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience working in brand marketing in a consumer brand, agency, and/or consulting capacity
- Luxury retail experience highly preferred
- A deep understanding of and curiosity about consumer behavior
- Demonstrated balance of being highly analytical and originally creative
- Critical thinking including the ability to break down complex ideas and generate insights and solutions or strategically build a story from large data sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to communicate a high-level brand vision as well as give tactical creative feedback
- Strong verbal and written skills including distilling data into compelling, insight-led presentations
- Superb project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An ownership mindset with the ability to streamline processes and thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a get stuff done attitude
- Collaborative team player who wants to see the whole team succeed and thrive
- Familiarity with the latest market trends and best practices especially as it relates to the target consumer
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.