Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Brand Manager - DTC will have oversight of our off Amazon brand management, which includes managing pricing, channel optimization, competitor review, inventory management, partnering with SEO and Marketing, D2C Lead, Supply Chain, and SP&A to grow off Amazon initiatives.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Partners with D2C division on marketing, providing operational support and business optimization, responsible for growing and scaling off Amazon channels.
- Coordinate with our Customer Obsession Manager and overseas customer service team to ensure we are providing a world class customer experience for your product portfolio.
- Forecasts and manages inventory positions for off amazon channels.
- Updates off Amazon content - banners, hero images, logos, secondary pages
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market website launch strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product and d2c site launches and international expansion.
- Contribute towards other activities related to general Omnichannel support.
What You Bring to the Party
- 2-5 years of experience in product management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a startup or other fast-paced environment.
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Strong proficiency in excel.
Preferred but not required experience:
- Ecommerce Ownership/Experience
- Ecommerce Platform Management - Shopify/Bigcommerce/Magento experience highly preferred
- SEO and/or PPC, Email Marketing, Remarketing, Google Shopping/Feed Optimization
- Content Management Software (CMS) experience
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.