Office Tour Photos
Brand Content Coordinator
EF Brand Team
The Brand Content Coordinator will sit on EFs central brand team and will be primarily responsible for planning, curating, producing and publishing content across a range of digital content and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, our blog, and more) as a means of driving brand awareness, engagement, understanding and loyalty for EF Education First.
As part of a central team within EF, youll be expected to collaborate effectively with the rest of the EF brand team as well as many other divisions across the business (and around the world). Youll be directly involved in telling the EF brand story and ensuring that story gets as many eyes on it as possible.
The ideal candidate will be both a highly active social media user (you should have a few years of managing day-to-day activities across multiple social media channels for a brand, company or organization under your belt) and a consummate content producer with excellent communication and organizational skills. You need to be highly comfortable creating, promoting and distributing content digitally, and have the ability to maintain high content standards. Youll develop and bring to life engaging, on-brand digital content ideas and campaigns that help tell the EF story, grow our audiences, raise EFs brand and product profiles, and that are in line with the latest ways people are consuming content on digital platforms.
This position will be based in EFs Boston office and report into the Director of Brand Content.
Responsibilities include but arent limited to:
- Editorial and social media execution for EFplanning, curating, producing, publishing and promoting content thats in line with the EF brand (could include writing or adapting copy, producing and/or coordinating the production of visual assetsimagery, video, gifs, graphical assets, etc., and more)
- Pitching content ideas and executing on assigned stories
- Engaging with our audiences on social media in positive ways that help connect them to the EF brand
- Coordinating with and reviewing and editing content from both freelance and in-house contributors (designers, copywriters, video producers, content and social media coordinators/managers, etc.), ensuring its accurate, up-to-date, on-brand and engaging
- Developing, executing on and monitoring social media campaigns and competitions
- 2-3 years experience in digital content, social media, brand marketing or related field
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills (and the ability to adapt to a brand tone of voice)
- Excellent research and fact checking skills
- Proven experience creating digital content with mass appeal
- Proven experience growing digital media audiences
- Proven social media knowledge and skills across a wide range of social media channels
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to EF customers and internally across all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skillsproven ability to work under strict deadlines
- Familiarity with content management systems (i.e. Wordpress) and social media management tools
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications or a related field of study
Ideal candidates will:
- Understand what types of content get traction on social media
- Be creative thinkers, as well as highly detail-oriented and motivated
- Be driven, professional and inspired by EFs mission: opening the world through education
- Be in the know on social media content specifications, trends and how people are consuming content across social channels; this person needs to have a real love for social media and the channels to show for it (either personal channels or other social media brand channels youve produced content for)
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty
- Have a sense of humor
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience shooting and/or editing video for social media
- Have experience shooting and/or editing photos for social media
- Have animation and/or graphic design skills
- Have experience measuring and reporting on content and social media activities
- Have an understanding of SEO practices
- Have participated in educational travel, language learning and/or cultural exchange programs
Please include 3-5 samples of content youve created (at least 2 must be writing samples; others can be photography, design, video, animation, etc.) as well as links to 2-3 social media channels youve managed. Candidates who do not submit samples will not be considered for this role.
About EF Education First
Since 1965, EFs mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the worlds largest private education organizationoffering every imaginable way to explore the world by learning a language, traveling, experiencing another culture or earning an academic degree. For more information, visit ef.com.
More Jobs From