Office Tour Photos
Cartera A Rakuten Company, is the leading shopping solution for brand loyalty programs. We make shopping more rewarding by empowering businesses, including major airlines and top banks, to extend their brands and by helping members earn rewards when shopping with over 1,000 popular stores.
We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic Sr. Marketing Coordinator to help increase brand loyalty through the development and delivery of creative consumer marketing campaigns. Candidates should have strong digital content development skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a consumer marketing team responsible for the development of messaging and content to support a variety of client loyalty programs
- Drive ongoing execution of client-branded multi-channel digital marketing initiatives
- Assist with reporting and analysis of various marketing projects, as well as overall performance metrics for client accounts
- Inform and maintain marketing calendars to ensure seamless integration between client growth efforts and retail and services spikes
- Consult clients towards content that will achieve performance goals and accurately reflect brand guidelines across channels
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing, advertising or public relations environment
- Creative thinker able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills including digital marketing copy and presentation development
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Team player, able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Sense of humor preferred
At Cartera Commerce A Rakuten Company, our employees are our most valuable assets they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year.
At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.