- Build and manage project plans, time lines, cross functional and legal requirements for the brand roll out.
- In collaboration with Design, maintain brand guidelines ensuring a cohesive brand experience across all channels.
- Work with acquisition and product marketing teams to ensure our brand strategy evolves as we gain customer insights and brand is consistent across the
- customer journey.
- Ideate and develop concepts for branding and marketing events that align with our brand and company objectives and strategy.
- Own execution of brand campaigns and events start to finish including resourcing and measurement in close partnership with cross functional teams.
- Develop and execute the brand's social media organic marketing strategy as a means of brand engagement.
- Drive brand awareness via partnerships and sponsorships, including ideation, sourcing and execution.
- Partner closely with our communications team to align social media and brand campaign strategies with external press opportunities and storytelling.
- Setup and provide regular reporting on brand awareness and track effective strategies (from inside and outside our company and industry).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- 3+ working on consumer brands in a brand management or integrated role
- Extremely detail oriented with exceptional project management and cross functional collaboration skills.
- Experience with measuring brand awareness as well as with social media monitoring and management tools.
- Have your finger on the pulse - interested in the latest and greatest ways brands are driving organic growth.
- Experience in the cyber-security industry is a plus but not required.
- High energy and looking for a dynamic, fast based environment.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.