Billing Support Specialist
Founded in 1997, Endurance International Group (EIG) has grown into an international family of brands that provide our small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, connect with customers through social and email marketing, and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Billing Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Waltham, MA. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jump starting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for promptly responding to customer billing inquiries and/or issues via telephone, email, and chat. In addition, this position will support the department by engaging customers to determine how Constant Contact can better meet their needs going forward. This position will start at $16.00 per hour.
Also, please note that this is NOT a remote position.
- Provide support to various Constant Contact departments in regard to Billing issues.
- Respond promptly to Billing inquiries via telephone, email, cases, as well as internal and external chat.
- Proactively manage case queues for timely resolution of customer issues.
- Ensure all escalations from Tier 1 Engagement Specialists and other departments are handled in a timely/professional manner.
- Assist with training, mentoring, and coaching new hires and Tier 1 staff on Billing policies and procedures.
- Research and resolve complex Billing issues and escalate cases when appropriate.
- Manage retention efforts by engaging in discussions with customers calling to cancel their account.
- Assist in analysis and reporting of trends in call, case, and chat volume for Billing Team.
- Special projects as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail.
- Solid math and problem solving skills, as well as understanding of financial principles.
- Must demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic and display integrity in a professional environment.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Must possess superior customer focus while taking responsibility and accountability for actions that deliver measurable results.
- Must be able to work as a team member, adapting to a change as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Support Billing concepts, policies and procedures as well as knowledge of Constant Contact’s products and services.
- Experience in a Finance and/or Retention setting a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- Four weeks PTO/Sick + 2 Personal Days
- Breakfast on Monday mornings
- Beer Cart Fridays
- On-site Gym and Cafe