Office Tour Photos
The Billing Supervisor is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the billing team, guiding and providing direction over all of the monthly billing operations. The individual is responsible for the production of timely and accurate client invoicing as well as ensuring a swift turnaround for all billing inquires presented by the internal teams as well as the client base. The Associate Manager will collaborate with department leaders across the organization to enhance business processes and address inefficiencies.
- Manage day to day activities of the Billing team and provide direction and leadership including performance feedback, coaching and development, goal alignment & team building.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all billing related disputes. Coordinate with the client and internal teams to organize meetings/calls when applicable to resolve issues.
- Manage the team through the monthly bill run. Ensure that all of the “usage exception” entries are accurate and that the month over month billing review is completed with all discrepancies properly identified and addressed.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional leaders to address and resolve client billing issues.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes. Analyze trends in billing adjustments and develop processes to help avoid them in the future.
- Keep organized and detailed documentation for all standard operating procedures within the Billing team.
- Oversee the team’s case & credit memo assignments in Salesforce.com and ensure that all assigned tasks are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of billing related experience preferred, with at least 2 providing leadership support to a team.
- Prior people leader experience, including proven experience developing junior talent a plus.
- Experience with financial systems (NetSuite and SFDC preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Proven ability to build successful relationships with external and internal clients.
- Excellent organization skills, knows how to multi-task, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, deadline oriented, fast-learner, who is a dedicated, hands-on team player with excellent problem-solving skill.