Privy enables online stores to supercharge their ecommerce marketing and improve on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted automated email campaigns and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Privy is growing fast, were looking for a dedicated representative to solving billing related issues both internally and customer-facing. This roles responsibility will encompass handling refund requests and responding to general questions pertaining to billing for both Sales and Customer Success teams. You will be Privys go-to for all billing related operations and must have a keen eye for consistency with razor-sharp accuracy.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success teams throughout a customer's lifecycle, providing high-quality operational support to handle refund request via phone and email channels
- Leveraging your deduction skills to manage billing disputes and confirm if a refund is warranted.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity, utilizing automation, and system improvements whenever possible.
- Proactively reach out to customers to uncover ways that Privy can deliver the quality services we strive for.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience managing a billing system or process
- You have exceptional written communications skills, organizational skills, and time management
- Experience using Zendesk to manage and solve billing disputes is a plus
- Good understanding of how eCommerce businesses operates
- Knowledge of Billing technology (Stripe, Moonclerk, etc)
- Ability to do some detective work to confirm if a refund is warranted
- You possess a curiosity for finding the truth...
Our Super Awesome Benefits:
Competitive salary + meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
100% of health insurance & dental premiums covered
Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 vacation bonus)
Free weekly team lunches
Daily snacks, coffee and tea
Privy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity among our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.