Office Tour Photos
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring enterprise customers and customers with complex billing requirements invoices are sent in the appropriate format and with any necessary support. Further the Billing Specialist will work with these clients and other internal contacts to field questions to ensure they understand their invoices and payment terms resulting in timely payment. The Specialist will act as a Billing subject matter expert to more junior team members, fielding their systems and customer billing questions as necessary.
- Analyze complex quotes and contracts in order to properly process new/existing enterprise subscription orders and subscription amendments in our billing system for the monthly billing cycle, verifying documentation for pricing and required approvals
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following established procedures
- Perform research in Salesforce.com and NetSuite to collect copies of invoices, quotes, and master agreements to provide to clients
- Review invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Send invoices to customers by email or submit to customer payment portals
- Research and resolve customer billing issues & determine appropriate adjustments with proper documentation for large customers or customers with complex billing terms
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of billing related experience preferred with proven ability to analyzing complex quotes and contracts to understand billing requirements and setup.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus