We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Claim Readiness team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to manage the introduction of a new technical architecture to an established operational team by collaborating closely with the Product team and the operational Claim Readiness team.
But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are an analytical, technically-minded individual with the ability to confidently partner with R&D teams to drive business outcomes. You encourage candid and open communication and respond to potential conflicts with stakeholders with fair, transparent and balanced decisions.
The Team: Our Claim Readiness team eliminates the administrative burden associated with medical billing and ensures our clients cash flow by enabling the creation of accurate insurance claims with minimal client work.
- Work closely with the Product team responsible for developing the new Billing Rules engine. Act as their main point of contact and secure the appropriate subject matter experts to review and contribute to solution design and operational rollout.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the operational needs of the Claim Readiness team and hold the Product team accountable for delivering solutions that improve the operating environment and our ability to meet the needs of customers.
- Work with the Claim Readiness Technical Implementation team, the Claim Readiness Release Manager, and the TES Business Intelligence team to develop and improve new operational processes based in the new rules engine.
- Provide regular updates to team leadership and to the team about the status of the program, and ensure that effective training materials are developed for the team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Product Management teams in an agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort around web/software applications and development life cycle, with an understanding of cloud-based SaaS and Agile terminology
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.