Office Tour Photos
As a critical member of the accounting team, the Billing Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring invoices are appropriately sent in a timely and efficient manner to customers. In addition, the Coordinator will play a pivotal role working directly with clients ensuring they have an in-depth understanding of their invoices and payment terms resulting in timely payment. The successful candidate will be highly communicative, incredibly organized, and flexible to keep up in a fast-paced working environment.
- Process new subscription orders and subscription amendments in a billing system for monthly billing cycle, verifying documentation for pricing and required approvals
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following established procedures
- Review invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Send invoices to customers by email or submit to customer payment portals
- Research and resolve customer billing issues & determine appropriate adjustments with proper documentation
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of relevant experience in finance or accounting related position.
- Strong communication & problem solving required
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus