Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. Were a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health policy, clinical services, data and technology. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A bit more about this role:
The Benefits/HR Generalist position assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, verifies all insurance billing, maintains employee database and files, and ensures compliance with required benefit notices. The position also supports HR in the new hire & termination process for completeness and accuracy for payroll processing.
A day in the life at Devoted may include:
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental and vision, accident and disability, and life insurance.
- Updates LOAs for bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Provide HR with Benefit termination letters
- Provide support to employees answering new hire questions with benefits enrollments within the HRIS.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction.
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit claims.
- Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Coordinate workers' compensation and customer incident claims with third-party administrators. Follow up on claims.
- Assist in obtaining statistics and information in the renewal process of any health, life and retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs. Ensure distribution of required employee notices.
- Prepare and maintain various employee reports and other requested reports as needed.
- Assist in completing benefits reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to use a variety of job specific software programs.
- Maintain company and payroll confidentiality.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From