The Role: In this position, you will be a hands-on leader for the growing business development team. The BDR Manager will collaborate with Marketing and Sales Directors to ensure both inbound and outbound leads are being qualified and funneled through the sales process efficiently. This is a coaching role, so the BDR Manager is expected to excel at sourcing, relationship building, lead generation, analysis and sales. This manager will work with different types of people and build an efficient process and continuously analyze results.
What you'll do as a BDR Manager
- Manage and oversee a team of up to 8 BDRs
- Develop the sales culture, including inspiration, energy, and compelling incentives
- Provide weekly analysis of progress and conduct overall assessment quarterly
- Enable team members to set inbound and outbound meetings
- Hire & onboard new BDRs while providing ongoing sales coaching, training and development in collaboration with Sales Enablement
- Ensure the team tracks information accurately in Salesforce
- Track and generate meaningful pipeline and sales growth
- Utilize tools and infrastructure to monitor and report on BDR trends and results
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and technical teams to identify and act on opportunities of improvement
- Document employee performance and conduct regular 1-1 reviews; design, manage and measure incentive plans
What you'll bring as a BDR Manager
- Experience managing a team of sales reps
- Previous experience in a BDR/ SDR/ Inside Sales role
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of information security industry preferred
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.