Office Tour Photos
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Develop and manage a motivated, effective technical team. Implement planning activities that ensure goals will be met. Develop an outstanding organization through good organizational structure, development of employees capabilities, creative motivational programs and building positive working relationships.
- Grow and mentor a strong, high-performing engineering team.
- Collaborate with design and product teams regarding strategy, scope, and schedule.
- Drive standards on quality, reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Help create infrastructure and processes to support rapid organizational growth.
- Foster and support a culture of innovation and excellence within the engineering organization.
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing and hiring engineering teams.
- You have proven success in delivering highly reliable and scalable software systems.
- You enjoy working at small companies and building teams from the ground up
- You have 7+ years of experience building software
- Deep understanding of API design and best practices
- Hands on Rails experience
- CS or Engineering related Degree
- Optimize developer productivity by continuously seeking efficiencies in our processes.
Swoop, along with our parent company, Agero, has set out to redefine the roadside assistance experience by offering real time transparency, unmatched scale and seamless integration with most of the major automotive and insurance brands. Combined, we protect over 115 million drivers and are making the roads safer by using the best technologies, customer service and partnerships with companies like Lyft.
Here's a brief video about our Company: https://vimeo.com/206753666.
You can see examples of our work through our public API :https://api.joinswoop.com/
Ageros mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human powered solutions, strengthening our clients relationships with their drivers. We are a leading provider of driving solutions, including roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and telematics. The company protects 115 million vehicles in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and other diversified clients. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 12 million requests annually for assistance. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews.
Learn more at https://joinswoop.com & www.agero.com
More Jobs From