B2B Marketing Writer
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Youre a rockstar writer who gets fired up by the opportunity to join the industry leader in health and wellbeing to help solve the biggest challenges facing individuals and their employers. When it comes to short and long-form, content, youve written it all (and have a stellar portfolio to prove it), including blogs, eBooks, white papers, case studies, web copy, social media posts, and thought leadership pieces that are used throughout the sales funnel to generate and convert sales leads, increase brand awareness and demonstrate thought leadership.
- You love to pitch new content ideas based on the collateral that sales, marketing and product marketing need.
- Youre insatiably curious and adept at researching and writing buyer-focused messaging thats engaging, thoughtful and brings the Virgin voice to life.
- You pay keen attention to detail and have an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into compelling benefits.
- You're highly-motivated individual, intensely organized, thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment, and manage change gracefully.
- You never miss a deadline, always strive to produce work that is better than your last and have an extreme sense of ownership, urgency and responsibility.
- Youre an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable working across the business: with designers to make sure content is represented well; with the product marketing team to translate technical, product-focused information into plain-speak copy; and with the sales team to gather insight into how content is received by your target audiences.
- Youre a glass-is-full kind of person and embody VPs Hungry, Humble, and Smart philosophy.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- BA degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 1-3 years of writing and editing experience, preferably for SaaS B2B organizations selling to HR /benefits buyers
- Eye for detail, expert in the rules of English, impeccable editorial standards
- Strong interviewing, research and content sourcing skills
- Robust and diverse portfolio demonstrating breadth of writing skill. As part of our interviewing process you will need to provide writing samples (please include a link to this in your application) and take a writing test
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.