B2B Creative Strategy & Operations Lead
Wayfair is seeking an entrepreneurial leader to help scale and optimize our operations for our internal Creative Agency. This person would be instrumental in laying the foundation of our B2B creative operations a fast growing brand under the Wayfair umbrella.
The Creative Strategy and Operations team serves as the business owner of our Creative Group. This team drives the long-term strategy, scaling and day-to-day workflow for this large and diverse brand. With hundreds of initiatives a month, ranging in complexity, this team is a driving force in defining how we meet our growing demands.
In this role, you will hire, mentor and lead a team that drives the Creative organizational planning, strategy and workflow for our B2B business line. WF B2B is a rapidly growing business line with a long runway of future potential currently targeting a diverse and growing audience across many B2B verticals. You will serve as an internal ambassador for B2B creative, collaborating closely with marketing and creative directors to focus our resources on performance drivers that will wow our customers. You will own major initiatives that drive efficiency in our workflow, challenge the way we work (for the better) and set us up to deliver exceptional experiences for our customer that are optimized, data-driven and reinforcing of our B2B brands.
- Own the operational strategy and outlook for the B2B Creative team
- Capacity planning, grounded in a data-driven demand forecast, validated with intuition
- Organization planning and design (in collaboration with the Creative lead)
- Process design and continuous improvement (currently grounded in Agile methodology)
- Capability assessment and gap analysis (do we have the right people today to do the work that will be required tomorrow?)
- Manage, coach and inspire a team focused on scaling and meeting our creative demands
- Strategically map creative resources to high quality work that drives our brand and business goals; oversee the end-to-end delivery of multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Lead the thinking on how our working model needs to evolved to accommodate the significant growth and complex demands of our business proactively and productively disrupt status quo
- Drive efficiencies across all aspects of our work, from intake to delivery, from upfront planning through to retrospective learning, in collaboration with leads across Creative, Marketing, and Promotions
- 7+ years of experience or 1+ years post MBA preferred
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- No formal Creative or Operations experience required
- Proven track record of IDing inefficiencies and driving change
- Evidence of scrappy startup execution and a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Strong analytical foundation with a penchant for process and operations
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.