We're looking for an Autonomous Driving Functional Safety Manager to join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain all functional safety relevant internal and external interfaces (e.g. customer, supplier, development team, manufacturing sites)
- Definition of project deliverables and relevant work products as required by ISO 26262
- Planning and tracking of work packages and tasks in accordance with the safety plan and project plan
- Management and analysis of safety requirements
- Development of safety concepts in accordance with ISO 26262
- Definition of requirements for safety verification and validation
- Support development teams in performing safety analysis and analyzing the results with respect to the technical safety concept
- Responsible for planning and execution of all confirmation reviews
What You'll Bring:
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years professional experience in automotive software development
- Strong systems / application engineering background
- Working knowledge of Road Vehicles Functional Safety standard ISO 26262 or similar Functional Safety standards (e.g. IEC EN 61508, ISO 13849, US RTCA DO-178B, US RTCA DO-254, IEC EN 62304, etc.)
- Proven track on safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industrys largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the worlds first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the worlds most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the worlds largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
More Jobs From