Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is looking for an Automation Software Engineer who will focus on working with our development team building and executing comprehensive suites of automated test plans and test cases, defining, developing, and maintaining an automation framework, evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. This individual will also work closely with our software development engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute toward building a continuous Integration (CI) environment and our ongoing process improvement activities
- Assist with identifying improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs
- Assist with the development and execution of test plans and test cases
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA activities
- Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by MineralTree to maintain a high-quality bar; including assisting with the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform
- Assist with executing test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- One to two years of experience with software testing and automated test techniques
- Good knowledge of requisite coding and debugging skills
- Experience with development skills in Python and/or Java
- Strong customer focus with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with a development team
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer
More Jobs From