At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for an Automation manager for CDMS product line. You will be a strong technical leader who has managed Automation teams. The manager will be responsible for delivering the complete automation test infrastructure/tools, obsessed with improving product quality and increasing automation coverage. The manager must be willing to roll up his /her sleeves and contributes towards building the Automation organization.
What Youll Do
- Manage a team of Automation engineers.
- Revamp / rewire the existing automation infrastructure to deliver a stable and scalable automation architecture for CDMS product needs
- Build a solid automation QA strategy for delivering highest quality product releases.
- Provide clear and concise automation assessments of tested product areas synthesized from full data sets of test results.
- Support QA automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving
- Work with cross functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA) in test automation activities across the organization
- Develop deep expertise in product functionality
- Provide technical direction to automation team members to adhere to automation standards
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, best practices and processes
- Ability to hire and grow talented, pragmatic QA Automation engineers
- 10+ years relevant work experience, including 3+ years as an automation manager
- Demonstrated multi-year experience in developing automation using Java, Selenium, and TestNG
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and developing automation frameworks and infrastructure across UI, API and mobile platforms.
- Experience working on mobile and web-based products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (hands on experience performing code reviews, automation design reviews, failure analysis, developing reliable and robust automation scripts) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in unifying the automation frameworks used across automation modules
- Experience creating and providing feedback for automation test cases and automation coverage for smoke, regression, compatibility and concurrency test scripts.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field.
Nice to Have
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in python or other scripting language
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.