Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Automation Engineer/Architect to join our engineering team at our headquarters based in Andover, MA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Automation Engineer/Architect will impact the company by defining and driving architecture and strategy of Software Automation and be responsible for leading a team that will architect, develop, maintain, and evangelize new automation infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for defining and driving software automation direction and architecture.
- Collaborate with the software and software quality assurance teams to define requirements and solutions.
- Leads software automation team on the design and implementation of defined solutions as subject matter expert.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing and new technologies from proposal to product internally accepted by both software and software quality assurance; including custom modules, features, and package integration.
- Play key role in making software automation key part of software development process.
- Document features, modules, requirements, and the risks of each project.
- Help convert manual test plans to automated test scripts.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical field of study.
- 7+ years of related experience in data networking. High levels of concentration, creativity, and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in software automation and testing.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent understanding of modern software development processes and tools.
- Extensive knowledge of software and systems relevant to the position.
- Experience developing and testing software in C/C++ on a Linux platform.
- Experience developing and testing software for networking protocols.
- Proven ability to lead and direct the work of other team members.
- Hands on experience using Python & Java.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From