Office Tour Photos
Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
iZotopes team of expert Research Engineers drive the technological vision of the company by conducting state-of-art research. The team seeks an audio research intern to explore new technologies in one or more of the following audio topics:
- Machine learning and listening
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Virtual analog modeling
- Music Sound Retrieval (MIR)
The duration of the internship is 34 months, with a flexible start date, located at iZotopes corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MA. The intern will be mentored one-on-one by a member of the iZotope Audio Research group.
Interested candidates should submit a short cover letter and their CV or resume. Candidates must be authorized to work as an intern in the United States. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Develop to fruition a research project in one of the aforementioned topics
- Meet regularly to discuss progress and disseminate findings internally
- Submit to a relevant journal or conference
- Experience with or knowledge of existing audio production technologies
- Strong familiarity with acoustics and audio, including signal processing and feature extraction
- Graduate student pursuing a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (intermediate to advanced PhD student preferred)
- Motivated and self-driven
- Organized, with high proficiency in experimental analysis and running repeatable experiments with well-documented code
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
More Jobs From