Office Tour Photos
Au Pair Placement Specialist Portuguese Speaker
Cultural Care Au Pair
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in peoples lives each day and help open the world through education and cultural exchange? Do you want to be a part of a team that motivates and inspires you? Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking a tenacious Au Pair Placement Specialist to work with extension au pairs and inspire them as they search for their future host family.
Who are we?
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audience.
Who are you?
You are adaptable and excited to be a part of a developing team.
You are a natural networker who loves talking to people.
You know nothing is impossible and you are not afraid to prove it.
You are passionate about cultural exchange and are ready to share that passion with others.
You balance when to voice your own ideas and when to bring in others to get the job done.
You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you.
As an Au Pair Placement Specialist, you will work directly with au pairs who have decided to extend their stay in the United States. You will play an integral role in supporting extension au pairs as they search for their future host family. In this customer facing position, you will be responsible for inspiring au pairs to be open-minded as they consider potential host families, and for consulting with them to help them find a family that will be the best fit for them. You will use strategic outreach to manage your pipeline and provide consistent support for all au pairs in your pipeline. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Being a team player who goes above-and-beyond is the only way you do things.
- Support customers through a sales process using both Portuguese and English
- Implement sales strategies during quality outgoing calls to au pairs
- Navigate daily scheduled calls and task assignment from approval to match
- Set clear expectations about next steps and ensure they have what they need for an easy customer journey
- Inspire au pairs and get them excited about finding a host family
- Be mindful the details and ensure au pairs are matching for the right reason
- Reset expectations regarding their preferences as needed
- Regularly meet individual and team goals
- Collaborate across departmentsto develop creative ways we can reach and educate au pairs
The ideal candidate should have:
- *English & Portuguese Fluency is required*
- High motivation to hit daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Understanding of task and pipeline management in salesforce
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, presence, and resourcefulness
- Ability to effectively manage high daily phone call and email volume
- Prior experience in sales a plus
- Ability to work a minimum of one Saturday/month (overtime compensation included)
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- Bonus potential beyond salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development, including an international trip to visit our overseas teams
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language classes, fitness classes, community service groups, and various other EF activities
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From