Au Pair Matching Specialist - Spanish or Portuguese Speaker
Au Pair Matching Specialist, Fluent Portuguese Speaker
Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
About Cultural Care:
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
The Au Pair Matching Specialistrole is super dynamic, working with au pairs from the time they enter our matching system to the time they find the host family theyll join for 1-2 years. You will listen to their hopes for their future family and guide them through this very important decision, which will directly affect their lives over the next year or more.
This role entails:
- Providing matching support to au pairs through consultative phone calls, emails, and texts
- Educating au pairs on system updates and best practices in matching
- Gathering feedback from au pairs about their matching experience
- Collaborating with other US teams and overseas markets
- Sharing information with the Host Family Matching Specialist team that is relevant to the host family matching experience
This is a truly unique and diverse role in which your aptitude for active listening, problem-solving, keeping details straight and hitting goals are all equally important. Your consultative approach and soft sales expertise will come in handy. You will be responsible for hitting goals within a defined region. Time management is essential as you keep track of your au pairs and their needs. Sound overwhelming? It can be. If youre the type that thrives on a challenge, were looking for you.
Some things about you:
- You are competitive and love hitting goals.
- You are adept at organizing multiple competing priorities
- While others are bogged down in the reactive, you find ways to be proactive.
- You truly love talking to people and are excited by the idea of helping them ease the chaos in their lives.
- Challenge and high-pressure situations excite you youd much rather be crazy busy than bored.
- You are resourceful. I have no idea is not in your vocabulary.
- Your communication and customer service skills are in a dead heat for first place you are not one to shy away from a difficult conversation.
- While we will provide the training, you come with the emotional maturity and life experience to coach families on issues of childcare.
- *Fluent Portuguese speaker required.*
Some nitty gritty:
This job requires some Saturday work (4-6 times/year) and our team does have a peak season where, to hit your targets, you will find that extra hours may be necessary. After 1 year, you will be invited to travel to an international Cultural Care office. Sometimes we celebrate hitting goals and honoring overseas visitors with evening dinners and events. We also have opportunities to dress up like superheroes and 90s Rockstars, and attend Disco-themed parties. If you have a problem with this, you should think twice before applying. Our over-the-top culture permeates everything we do.
A few of our benefits:
- Monthly base salaryand bonus potential
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1styear), followed by 4 weeks (2ndyear)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
Cultural Care Au Pairis associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visitwww.careers.ef.com