Office Tour Photos
Au Pair Extension Specialist
Cultural Care Au Pair
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in peoples lives each day and help open the world through education and cultural exchange? Do you want to be a part of a team that motivates and inspires you? Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking a tenacious Extension Specialist to work with potential extension au pairs and inspire them to pursue extending their year with us.
Who are we?
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audience.
Who are you?
You are up for any challenge and love opportunities to take a new idea and develop a process around it
You are an influencer and a natural networker who loves talking to people.
You know nothing is impossible and you are not afraid to prove it.
You love public speaking especially when you get to teach and inspire others.
You balance when to voice your own ideas and when to bring in others to get the job done
You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
As an Au Pair Extension Specialist, you will play an integral role in supporting our Extensions team and educating au pairs about the Extension process. In this customer facing position, you will be responsible for inspiring as many au pairs as possible to extend their time in the USA. Without missing a beat, you will be involved with taking the lead on multiple projects. We will rely on you to be proactive in ensuring all au pairs understand their deadlines, education requirements, and steps in the extension process and come up with new ways to help ensure an easy customer journey. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Being a team player who goes above-and-beyond is the only way you do things. Your role will be as big as you can grow it!
- Consistently aim for quality, proactive outgoing calls to au pairs
- Navigate daily scheduled calls and task assignment from lead to registration
- Set clear expectations about next steps and ensure they have what they need for an easy customer journey
- Inspire au pairs and get them excited about extending their time in the USA
- Be mindful the details and ensure au pairs are extending for the right reason
- Regularly meet individual and team goals
- Collaborate across departmentsto develop creative ways we can reach and educate au pairs
The ideal candidate should have:
- High motivation to hit daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Demonstrated leadership ability in current role
- Understanding of task and pipeline management in salesforce
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, presence, antennae, and resourcefulness
- Ability to effectively manage high daily phone call and email volume
- Prior experience in sales a plus
- Ability to work a minimum of one Saturday/month (overtime compensation included)
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- Bonus potential beyond salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2ndyear)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development, including an international trip to visit our overseas teams
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language classes, fitness classes, community service groups, and various other EF activities
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From