Office Tour Photos
As an Au pair Departure Experience Coordinator for Cultural Care, you are the primary resource for our au pairs as they navigate the transition back to their home countries. This phone-based role will allow you to combine your charismatic personality and outstanding communication skills to ensure that our au pairs and host families have everything they need for a successful end of program wrap up. Our fast-paced work environment pushes you to learn quickly, adapt often, and juggle multiple priorities at once. Your energy, passion, and commitment will drive you to provide each au pair with a beautiful customer experience.
In addition to sharpening your communication techniques and problem- solving skills, you will be part of a newly created, agile team. If you appreciate a structured training program that will outline what you must do every day --- you should not apply for this role. We are looking for self-starters who love to drive a project forward. On this team, you will develop a well-rounded, transferrable skillset and have the chance to drive your professional growth doing what you do best.
Who You Are
- You are determined, positive and self-motivated
- A natural networker who enjoys talking to people
- You have an aptitude for cross-cultural communication
- You love a good puzzle and are motivated by challenges
- You want to be part of a team that motivates, inspires and challenges you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You build trust quickly and can read between the lines
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed
- Clearly and concisely command phone and email communication confirming logistics, gathering feedback, and asking questions about the departure process.
- Work across departments to problem solve on behalf of customers cross collaborate with the flights' and customer service teams
- Manage multiple high-priority responsibilities at once running Virtual Departure Meetings, driving your communication schedule, and documentation.
- Willing to enthusiastically take on new projects at any time assist our sr. teammates with assignments and seasonal projects.
- Collaborate within teams to consistently improve processes and metrics how can we make this process faster, stronger, and more streamlined? We want to hear from you.
- Perform day-to-day account maintenance documentation of customer communication
- Build meaningful relationships and anticipate our customer needs
- Serve as the primary contact for au pairs, helping to resolve challenging customer questions before departure
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First
EF is the world's largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF's mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From