Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of “empowering people to do more”, is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world’s preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
As a part of the team, you will work under guidance of the other Test Engineers on a project to design, develop, and perform testing that aligns with our risk driven test plans for our products. You will be responsible for creating test methods, performing testing, analyzing test results and documenting all related information. Your focus will be new product development as well as adapting new technologies to our existing products. You will also support troubleshooting of complex cross functional problems.
- With guidance from other Test Engineers, develop and document test protocols.
- With guidance from existing protocols or other Test Engineers, perform product and subsystem level testing and document results.
- Support cross-functional root cause and corrective action activities.
- Support transition to manufacturing locally and at Contract Manufacturer (US and China).
- 1+ year of experience in development or testing (internships acceptable).
- BS in engineering.
- Experience working with electromechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors.
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data.
- Ability to interpret and modify Engineering design documentation (schematics, drawings, etc.).
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Software related degree or experience.
- Experience with specialized test equipment and test fixture hardware/software (thermal chambers, HALT chambers, vibration tables, power analyzers, pneumatics, PLC, Raspberry Pi, LabVIEW, Python, etc.).
- Proficient with mechanical and electrical tools used in product development of electromechanical systems (common hand tools, drills, presses, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Experience with Linux OS, Windows OS, and Minitab Software
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From