Associate Support Consultant
Eze Software is seeking an Associate Support Consultant to join the Client Service Group in its Boston office. In this role, you will support clients on the Eclipse platform and interact directly with users, internal Software Development and Product Management teams, and other Eze Software client service functions. The primary responsibility of the role is to provide high-quality daily production support to institutional investment manager clients and their users across all capabilities of the system, including Trading, Order Management, Compliance, Accounting, and Reporting.
As a member of the Eclipse Client Service team you will interact directly with clients via phone, email, and the Eze Portal as the first point of client contact for production support issues and requests. We expect the Consultant to be an integral part of the Development function by participating in Agile ceremonies and providing product feedback as a key stakeholder and voice of the client, and to promote Supportability and quality within the platform. Your primary focus/specialization will be to handle and execute service requests, triage and diagnose incidents, and assist with daily operations for the platform. As a part of a cross-functional “scrum team”, there will be some secondary exposure to other facets of client interactions such as implementation and project work.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate:
- A strong educational background in related subject areas such as Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields. Experience with Financial Services, Investment Technology, enterprise software, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in a technology or client support role preferred.
- Basic understanding of financial markets and related processes.
- Strong technology troubleshooting skills and deep interest in technology and software support.
- Ability to learn new processes, support tools and products quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
- Experience collaborating with Software Development teams to facilitate Product Supportability, Incident Management, Problem Management, and Request Fulfillment processes preferred.
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology a plus.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as able to function well in a dynamic team environment.
Compensation includes a 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.