Currently seeking candidates to cover US/Canada
Were looking for driven, user-focussed Sales Engineers to interface between our customers (new and current!) and our product engineering teams, both supporting adoption of Snyk in new organisations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organizations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, Microsoft, and Digital Ocean), and our Sales team is growing fast to keep up with our high level of inbound demand!
Youll spend your time:
- working closely with our sales reps to increase understanding of Snyk during sales processes
- becoming a technical product expert, able to give technical demos to new and existing customers in your sleep
- educating companies who use open source about the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- interfacing with our engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience with customers
- architecting custom work-arounds and platform integrations
You should apply if:
- youre familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- you have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- you love to learn about new technology and youre curious about how things work under the hood
- your written and spoken English is strong
- youve worked closely with highly technical customers before
- you understand people and what makes them tick
- you have a team-oriented mindset
- you care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
- bonus - you have experience within solutions engineering, ideally within the developer or security space
- bonus if youre worked in early stage, fast growth startups especially in developer tooling!
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway.
More Jobs From