Associate Solutions Architect (Professional Services)
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This Role: As a Associate Solutions Architect, your primary responsibility will be to help identify, develop, and deliver integration services opportunities leveraging the Recorded Future API, Fusion and best practices. You will be working closely with Professional Services Engineers and Architects in showing existing and potential clients how Recorded Future can help an organizations Security Operations, Incident Response, and Threat Intelligence teams gain context, track information in real-time and aide in the detection and prevention of cyber attacks and breaches.
- Understand the customers workflow and needs in:
- Incidents Response, Threat Intel, Vulnerability Management
- Ability to capture requirements, illustrate a described workflows and build the foundation of a design and data flow.
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations.
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Aspiring SOC analyst or SOC experience
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Some customer-facing experience
- Ability to understand key concepts of Python, JSON
- Ability to work independently and take on tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.