Who We Are:
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk.
At Thrasio, we are reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
The SEO Team is looking for an Associate SEO Strategist to work cross-functionally with Brand Managers to improve rank and drive revenue for our products on Amazon. As an Associate SEO Strategist you will be responsible for developing, implementing and tracking the progress of product strategies for new and existing listings to ensure that they are optimized in Amazons organic search results.
- Collaborate with a team of SEO Associates to manage incoming requests. Be proactive in identifying revenue opportunities and devising data-driven strategies to accomplish them.
- Perform comprehensive market analysis and provide an overall assessment and growth strategies to internal stakeholders.
- Execute data driven analysis to identify opportunities that will drive traffic to listing by leveraging keyword and competitor research.
- Review deliverables from copywriters and convey overall analysis of ranking potential to key stakeholders.
- Manage a number of product initiatives across several markets.
- Provide in-depth reporting and KPIs after strategies are implemented.
Who You Are (Required)
- Well-versed in SEO.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail that can provide comprehensive analysi
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback
- An affable and collaborative teammate. Someone that thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported
- Experienced with market and competitor analysis for E-commerce and/or Amazon marketplaces.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.