Do you want to grow your career in a technical customer-facing role? Are you ready to put your tech degree to work?
As an Associate Sales Engineer, youll know Carbon Blacks products inside and out. Using your technical mindset, youll speak with B2B prospects about their challenges and show them how our solutions can solve their security pain points. With one foot in the sales world and one in the technical world, youll work closely with sales, marketing, and product management to demonstrate product capabilities and inspire confidence in our solutions.
If you like communicating in tech speak while breaking it down simply for technical decision makers, this may be a fit for you.
What youll do:
- Spend your first couple of months attending advanced training to become a subject matter expert in Carbon Blacks suite of products
- Once youre up and running, youll demonstrate Carbon Black's products to prospects via virtual presentations
- Consistently evaluate prospects and maintain strong partner relationships
- Ensure a positive customer experience by assisting in smooth transitions from the sales process to service delivery
- Assess the overall technical health of prospects
Is Sales Engineering right for you? Heres what were looking for:
- 0- 2 years of technical experience through education, internships, or previous employment
- Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- Comfortable presenting to an audience
- Passion for technology with a desire to work in cybersecurity
- Experience with endpoint and server security is a plus
- Technical experience or certifications such as Security+, Network+, CISSP preferred
- Insatiable curiosity and excitement to grow your career (with our help, of course!)
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
More Jobs From