We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a team thats taking the lead.
As an Associate Release Manager of the Release Management Team, you will be heavily involved in new and existing process development. While helping lead the management of releases, you will serve as a liaison between the Engineering and IT departments, other internal groups, and our regulatory partners to release quality features on time. Youll also maintain our compliance with regulatory requirements and the health of our release process.
What youll do as an Associate Release Manager:
- Engage in change management efforts to improve the release process.
- Prepare release notes to be reviewed and approved by internal and external groups.
- Contribute to project plans of improvements to processes.
- Contribute to providing transparency on results and planning through data driven metrics and accurate reporting.
- Act as an advocate for the individual releases and general health of the deployment environment.
- Work cross-functionally with other groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger Engineering goals.
- Assist in Managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- You are willing to obtain a gaming license in some jurisdictions immediately following hire.
What skills youll use:
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in software development, project management, and/or process management roles required.
- Portfolio illustrating project management and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a plus.
- Experience in analytics isnt required but a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field is also a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.