The Registry Department provides necessary support and strategic planning to the Boston Associate Deans. The Registry Department is the official authorized keeper of the Schools student records across all systems where such records are maintained (primarily the Student Information System -Motivis, based on Salesforce - but including other online and offline locations).
Positioned in a busy office, this role requires a flexible and proactive individual, with an extremely high attention to detail, work at a fast pace and be able to juggle multiple demands simultaneously, as well as helping students and faculty with requests in the moment.
- Assist in the management and upkeep of the student database
- Act as a guardian of student records
- Provide technical support to students regarding schedules and course registration
- Assist in the collection of grades from Faculty and grade reporting to students
- Enter new student records and update information in the database
- Process surveys and course evaluations
- Preparation and distribution of diplomas and transcripts
- Assist in collection, ordering, printing and distribution of course materials
- Provide general administrative support (photocopying, filing, etc.)
- Assist the Registry and Deanery in providing students with relevant academic advice and information
- Provide excellent customer service to students, staff, and faculty
- Undertake any other functions not explicitly listed, but appropriate to support the academic administration.
- Bachelors degree
- An excellent comprehension of Microsoft packages with particular strength in Excel
- Experience in a student- or customer-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Previous work experience with sensitive information and critical data
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptionally well organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work under pressure, able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance long-term planning with short term objectives
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work. Must be able to multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Able to interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff with diplomacy
- Preferred: experience working with university SIS and LMS programs (experience of Salesforce is valued).
- Self-driven and a team player with a sense of fun and a positive outlook
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hults innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hults unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hults five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hults rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliancewith Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridgepresent a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.