Associate Production Designer
Wayfair is seeking a talented production designer to join the team responsible for putting the life into our Lifestyle Brands (AllModern, Birch Lane, Joss & Main, and Perigold).
If youre the right match, then youre equal parts creative and analytical a skilled, meticulous, and motivated production designer. You think on your feet and are ready to tackle a broad range of projects: on-site design, email campaigns, social assets, and beyond. Your role will be to ensure the quality of images and designs we publish are world-class and youll get the opportunity to learn new creative skills and the business of eCommerce along the way. You love ecommerce, know whats happening in the design world, and are hungry to test new ideas and learn more about how your work makes a difference.
- Produce a high volume of digital campaigns
- Work closely with designers + copywriters to produce desktop + mobile site assets, advertising campaigns, and marketing emails includes image cropping, typesetting, and layout design
- Meticulously organize files within a CMS
- Track inbound requests and manage daily workflow
- Conduct daily QAs of marketing emails and desktop + mobile websites
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, and marketing teams to inform process improvement, conceptualize + present new ideas, and engage in thoughtful critiques
- Possess an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Be a vocal contributor, an organized team player, and willing to pitch in on additional projects
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Particularly Photoshop
- Experience with Illustrator and InDesign is a plus
- Strong typesetting and layout design skills
- Organized and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to participate in critiques and respond positively to feedback
- Always seeking knowledge in design, art, and technology, and stays up to date on current trends
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
Resume & Portfolio
Your work will be seen by millions and contribute heavily to the visual identity of our brand. To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design and a respect for brand standards.
We need to see your work to know if you are a fit for our team!
- Your resumes design must entice us to click through to your portfolio
- Your portfolio should showcase digital design