Associate Product/Applications Support Analyst
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Best Place to Work, and by the Boston Business Journal as the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years to almost 250 employees. Our expansion has created the need for an Associate Product/ Applications Support Analyst to join our Product Team.
Our new Associate Product/applications Support Analyst will work with our product development team. You will serve as a key member of the product team by getting in the weeds with our data, researching new data sets, bring them into the our product and build them into our .Net framework. As a member of the Product Team, you will balance multiple projects and requests at the same time in a demanding and fast paced environment. Sound like fun?! Specific duties will include the following:
- Perform data analysis on large healthcare-related data sets and explore new sources of information
- Design new data flows and optimize existing ETL processes
- Write SQL stored procedures, functions and views to support UI components.
- Perform web development tasks utilizing .NET Framework
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Troubleshoot bugs, research issues, and make recommendations for application enhancements
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Support QA and Product Support in increasing quality, functionality, and performance
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree from a 4 Year University
- Minor in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proven SQL skills (Microsoft SQL Server Preferred)
- Web application development experience in C#/ASP.NET
- Experience with R or Python a plus but not required
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”