Office Tour Photos
Are you looking to grow your career in Product Marketing? Do you have a passion for deeply understanding customers and what they need? Can you help create research-driven product positioning and differentiation that cuts through the clutter of a crowded marketplace? Can you lead cross-functional teams spanning Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Operations, Analytics, and other functions to create offers that deliver on your promise?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for an Product Marketing Manager to support our ecommerce solutions for small businesses. You will gain deep insights into target customers and the market landscape, recommend offers to meet their needs, contribute to pricing and packaging recommendations, develop positioning and messaging, and drive sales and marketing plans. We are looking for someone who can effectively collaborate across the business to drive, monitor and communicate results. The Product Marketing Manager will be a key contributor on the Product Marketing team, supporting a critical solution that the business has identified for growth. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn and grow in the Product Marketing field.
What youll do:
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market; contribute to pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with research and analytics teams to understand target customers and understand their needs
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to take action to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats
- Partner with product and service delivery teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Recommend and execute go-to-market plans by collaborating with leaders of other functions (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Manage cross-functional initiatives such as Product Launches
- Track KPIs and engage the cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 3 years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with defining positioning and excellent written communication skills
- Experienced operator: Proven ability to both recommend opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithinesses
- Strong collaborator with experience partnering with peers and senior managers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Experience with ecommerce solutions (shopping cart platforms such as Shopify, PayPal, POS systems, etc.) and digital marketing tools (Email Marketing, Social Media, Google Tools, etc.)
- 2 years experience creating perceived differentiation in a competitive industry
- 1 - 2+ years experience in industries serving small businesses preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
Why youll love us:
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From