Associate Product Manager, Toast Capital
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast Capital is a cash advance product that helps recipients expand their restaurant business - whether it's another location, a new fridge, or funds to experiment with a new menu. Cash advance is buying restaurants credit card transactions for a set fee (not at interest) that they will pay back over time through your credit card transactions.
As the Product Manager of Toast Capital, you will be a critical part of the product team and will be spearheading initiatives that will interface with many other Toast teams across Product, Engineering, Design, Hardware, Marketing, and Business Operations to build and shape innovative products. You will also have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers and restaurant guests directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to support ideation, design, development, launch and support of new and existing products
- Write technical and non-technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Work with customers and prospects directly regarding product launch, feedback and feature requests
- Document and manage product feature requests from customers and internal and external stakeholders/collaborators
- Collaborate and provide direction to UX (User Experience) team
- Manage project schedules and resourcing plans
- Manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Work closely with product marketing and other internal/external parties in researching latest trends in capital and lending industries; create business cases to support new ideas products and features for Toast Capital
- Help the business operations team with the the creation of future product strategy, business cases and product roadmaps
- Present and report out to senior management on product metrics and product life cycle
Do you have the right ingredients?
- At least 1 year of Product Management or Business Analyst experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong analytical and technical abilities
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, including prioritization, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Experience working with API and services driven product architecture
- Experience in capital, lending and other financial products and payments processing is a strong plus
- Understanding of the hospitality space will be a plus