Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our team.
The Associate Product Manager SaaS Platform engages across product management and engineering, defining and delivering cloud capabilities and exceptional customer experiences for Imprivatas cloud products. The Associate Product Manager SaaS Platform has experience defining and delivering cloud services and products and expertise working with multiple stakeholders. Experience with SaaS and cloud services is required. The Associate Product Manager for SaaS Platform collaborates across product and scrum teams on a robust, resilient cloud platform that supports a growing set of cloud products and features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own cloud capabilities from definition through development and delivery on a cloud platform which accelerates Imprivatas growth in the cloud
- Act as Product Owner, working closely with Engineering and scrum teams to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and achieve the high standards required for a mission critical health cloud product
- Collaborate with engineering and senior product management to ensure effective delivery of cloud products and features, including customer facing materials and enablement
- 2+ years industry experience in cloud and/or SaaS solutions
- Bachelors with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Passion for the product and progressing their skills in product management.
- Knowledge of and experience with teams on user interface frameworks is preferred.
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution
- Ability to analyze data / situations and recommend options using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Up to 10-15% travel required
- Ability to work in Lexington, MA
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From