Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our team.
The Associate Product Manager SaaS Applications engages across stakeholders in product management, engineering and customers, defining and delivering cloud applications and features. The Associate Product Manager SaaS Applications has experience defining and delivering cloud features and expertise working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the business. Experience with SaaS is required. The Associate Product Manager for SaaS Applications collaborates with scrum teams to create and deliver cloud features that delight Imprivatas customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own SaaS features from definition through development and delivery to accelerate Imprivatas delivery of high value capabilities in the cloud
- Act as Product Owner, working closely with Engineering and scrum teams to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and achieve the high standards required for a mission critical health cloud product
- Collaborate with engineering and senior product management to ensure effective delivery of cloud products and features, including customer facing materials and enablement
- 2+ years experience in cloud and/or SaaS solutions, experience in healthcare IT preferred.
- Bachelors with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Passion for the product and progressing their skills in product management.
- Motivated by the opportunity to define and collaboratively deliver differentiated cloud based features and applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment, keeping clear focus and attention to detail for customer impacting work
- Knowledge of established industry standards for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze data / situations and recommend options using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Up to 10-15% travel required
- Ability to work in Lexington, MA
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From