Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Were looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to bring the car buying experience into the 21st century by driving ground-breaking innovation in automotive finance and digital retailing. As the market leading automotive marketplace, with over 30 million active car shoppers a month, and over 26,000 paying dealerships on our platform, this role will touch a broad audience. You will empower car shoppers to not only search for vehicles on CarGurus, but seamlessly get financing and buy them online or at the dealership from their mobile phone. This role is highly complex, cross-functional, and requires strong analytical skills creative problem solving, and a passion for innovation.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the ideation, planning, development, and launch of features in support of CarGurus Finance in Advance product
- Partner with our world class engineering team to brainstorm and drive the development of product offerings
- Identify consumer needs and pain points in the car financing experience, and translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define and analyze the data to prioritize new opportunities and understand their success
- Work cross functionally with the broader business and effectively communicate team plans and results
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, multifaceted environment
- Product management and/or technical experience leveraging platforms and APIs a plus
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, and adapt your style to work closely with varying personality types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, coming up with new ideas and opportunities is energizing work
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.