Office Tour Photos
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collection of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Theres zero competition or micromanagementeveryone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyoull find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
Are you interested in working with a team of smart, awesome people in a collaborative environment with cutting-edge technologies? Do you love working with customers to help them realize their visions? If you answered yes then we would love to speak to you.
Youll be a key member of the Product Management team helping to deliver the core tools and services property managers need to run their businesses. Youll be the go-to person for building, testing, and optimizing the property management experience. Youll define business requirements and work with business stakeholders and scrum teams to deliver product experiences within specified timelines. Its a high visibility role and a unique opportunity to work with talented and passionate product management team to grow your product management chops.
What youll do:
- Partner with Product Lead on roadmap definition and feature prioritization according to the product vision/business goals
- Act as Scrum Product Owner on the product development team(s), including understanding requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- In a product Leadership, role help guide the team(s) in delivering new features and implementing the product vision
- Work across internal stakeholders and customers to understand business and market needs, document requirements and feature requests, and effectively communicate product functionality and timelines
- Understand market trends and competitive gaps in our products and offer recommendations on product initiatives.
- Develop a comprehensive understand of Property Management/Proptech and industry and economic trends affecting the space
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree and 1+ years of product management or related experience
- Experience in Agile Product Management and Development principles. Agile/Scrum training or certification a plus.
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence or similar Agile software development tools.
- Passion for solving customer problems and creating products that customers love
- Previous project management experience also preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays, Free snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From