Wasabi is seeking an Associate Product Manager for our Core Application team. The Wasabi Product Management Team is growing quickly and there is the opportunity to have a large impact on the success of the business. In this role, you will work on features and programs that provide value to developers and small businesses around the world.
The Wasabi hot cloud storage service is an enterprise-grade public cloud object storage service that consists of Wasabi-built & Wasabi-optimized software that operates on leading-edge compute & storage hardware. The Wasabi technology stack is deployed as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) in top-tier data centers in 6 storage regions in the US, EMEA, & JAPAC. The number of storage regions will increase in the future, as well the features & packaging options associated with the Wasabi service. The Wasabi service is used by a global customer base with over 25,000 customers & 4,500 resellers. Services that are comparable to Wasabi include AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob, & Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Storage.
In this role, you will be working with the Senior Product Manager, Engineering Lead and engineering team to grow the core application, developing features that support our growth targets. This work includes managing validated delivery objectives through the agile development lifecycle, ensuring a constant stream of value. The work also requires collaboration with marketing, product marketing, sales, and customer support to ensure that your work is understood by the organization and aligned with stakeholders.
- Working with the Engineering Lead to write user stories and acceptance criteria, breaking down delivery into small, trackable chunks and delivering value as early as possible
- Understanding the business requirements for cloud computing engineers, owning and prioritising the backlog and ensuring a sense of urgency and momentum
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with appropriate regular updates and clear communications when changes are scheduled
- Explaining to the engineering team the business needs of our target customers, and why we are delivering changes at the point we are, based on an understanding of the market, competitors, the data, and our customer needs
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- At least 2 years experience in product management, consulting, or UX role at a technology company.
- A clear understanding of product principles, agile methodology and the importance of a lean philosophy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a history of stakeholder management and decision making
- Previous Product experience at a high growth startup preferred
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected].