Superpedestrian is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our product team. The role supports the development of our electric vehicles and Vehicle Intelligence platform. The associate manager oversees successful fleet rollouts and gathers data for product iterations and improvements by creating feedback loops for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has experience in the micromobility space with exposure to product and software development. This role is an opportunity to be directly involved in transforming sustainable urban mobility in a rapidly growing organization. The position is based in our Cambridge, MA office, with travel up to 25% of the time. We are looking to hire immediately.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with engineers, software developers, product managers, and mechanics to develop products.
- Perform data collection, tests, and experiments precisely and efficiently to drive data-based decision-making.
- Monitor metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of the product.
- Synthesize and share feedback and recommendations with business, product, and engineering teams.
- Provide in-depth and personalized product demonstrations as needed.
- Assist our B2B customers and partners in launching their fleets.
- Respond directly and independently to customer inquiries and recommend escalations if needed to ensure timely resolutions and quality control.
- Partner with market launchers to gather requirements and regulatory specifications per geography.
- Hustle and problem solve as we pioneer a rapidly growing, nascent industry.
- Uncover new opportunities to further improve the rider experience, and work with the product team to size, prioritize, and launch improvements.
- Assist in the creation of outgoing customer communications and participate in case review sessions.
- Effectively prioritize and manage your own time while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries.
- Professionally represent Superpedestrian in a variety of settings with diverse stakeholders.
- Travel up to 25% time.
What were looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Data analysis experience.
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to a variety of problems.
- Proven experience in direct customer service via CRM systems and in-person.
- Highly proficient in verbal communications, including strong phone skills.
- Firm grasp of the written English language. Working proficiency in another European language is a plus.
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood descriptions.
More Jobs From