Associate Product Manager
Do you have experience defining requirements for SaaS based tools used by customers and stakeholders both internally and externally? Would you like to bolster your experience with Billing and Payments software solutions? Are you an experienced problem solver looking for the opportunity to provide value in a fast-paced, data-driven environment?
Constant Contact is looking for an Associate Product Manager to be a key member of a growing transformation team. This role will give the candidate the opportunity to build experience with stakeholder management, requirements definition, design, and ongoing support of services and solutions with specialization in the billing, payments and compliance domain for Constant Contact.
Reporting to the Senior Billing and Compliance Product Manager, you'll be a key contributor helping to make the company's strategy and vision of delivering a multi-product solution for small businesses and organizations a reality.
Working with internal stakeholders, peers, external vendors and industry experts, you will ensure that we have the billing, payments, compliance systems and internal support tools and processes that are key to delivering on our strategic objectives.
Whether you are gathering requirements from stakeholders or helping the team and organization with prioritization, your contributions will be a differentiator.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager, stakeholders and the scrum team to maintain, prioritize and execute the Core Business Systems product backlog
- Assists in determining Core Business system priorities based on Constant Contact goals and objectives
- Defines and drives key performance metrics to track product and organizational success.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, peers and the Core Business Systems engineering team to define lean requirements that deliver solutions optimized for ROI
- Writes detailed requirements to translate complex features into manageable components for development.
- Clearly articulate the use cases and required behavior. Identify integration and configuration expectations for development.
- Participate in agile/scrum rituals including triage, standups, grooming and planning
- Share business knowledge, priorities and rationale with the team to provide context to the work that is being performed
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Able to present highly complex information clearly and concisely in conversation, in writing, and when presenting.
- Successful track record of collaboration with cross functional groups
- Experience with billing and payments process definitions and solution designs
- Experience with email industry standards such as Canned Spam and the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL).
- Ability to write focused and lightweight requirements documents/user stories for technical products.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of email marketing industry
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office products, including PowerPoint and Excel
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer