Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Are you passionate about working with customers? Do you want to create and improve the software and systems that power an organization?
Acquia's Product Management team is dedicated to providing tools to internal customers that enable them to achieve their business goals while maximizing their productivity and allowing them to focus on what matters most -- the relationships we have as an organization to our customers worldwide. Our goal is to maximize productivity by delivering intuitive and powerful tools that ultimately reduce toil and enable our internal teams to focus on work that matters.
Our team is looking for an Associate Product Manager (PM) who can help cultivate and drive innovation. The Associate Product Manager will work directly with other product managers, product owners, engineering and teams across the company to lead initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
The Associate Product Manager will map customer needs to product improvements, prioritize deliverables, set and manage expectations, and collaborate across the company to deliver solutions with their engineering counterparts.
The Associate Product Manager must have a strong sense of empathy for the user, exhibit independent motivation and problem solving skills, and demonstrate good instincts for judging as to priority and risk.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand problems, identify new opportunities, and improve the customer experience
- Advocate for the needs of the customer and translate them into requirements
- Collaborate with engineering and other product teams to create and drive roadmaps to consistently and reliably deliver value
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Identify and address cross-project dependencies, risks, and impacts
- Clearly communicate objective status, risks, and roadmap progress to key stakeholders across the organization
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Excellent organizational, agile project management, and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to adapt rapidly
- Opinionated, creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading or contributing remote teams
- Technical background in Salesforce
- Technical background in backend business systems
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.