Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurantindustry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment tocustomer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, anddeliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurantpoint of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As aToaster, youll tackle meaningful projects that will help shape the company. Join us aswe empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Looking to join a fast-growing company on a talented team thats enabling smallbusinesses by changing the future of restaurant experiences? If so, thats Toast.
Were seeking an Associate Product Designer to help us create experiences that feelsimple and are intuitive to use. Youll support senior product designers to producewireframes and prototypes that cover all aspects of user stories - proactively askingquestions to ensure understanding. Youre right for this role if you are detail-oriented;collaborative and humble; have a can-do attitude; and youre naturally curious.
As an Associate Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with senior members of the UX team to support the product development process - from conception to release including supporting UX research to obtain feedback for iterations
- Help deliver intuitive and easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes for a variety of projects across our product suite
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Consistently apply Toasts UI patterns across all designs, contributing to its evolution
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 0 - 2 years experience designing software or websites
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, etc. preferred
- A long term interest in UX as a career path with the drive to learn more
- Experience in modern design tools (ex., Sketch, Invision, Principle, etc.) is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of user-centered design and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve
More Jobs From