Associate Product Analyst
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Associate Product Analyst to join our Product Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare is currently looking for candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help build our proprietary market research and prospecting databases. You will analyze data in SQL and Access, researching new sources of information and building reporting capabilities for clients. No healthcare or SQL experience is necessary, but candidates will become experts in both areas over time through focusing on maintaining data quality and proprietary data assets. Definitive Healthcare is aggressively growing and significant advancement opportunity exists for motivated individuals. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential.
This is not a statistical or technical position – our data is highly qualitative and requires strong critical thinking and problem solving. Candidates seeking to be a “back-office programmers” are not the right fit for this position; this is a front-line position that directly impacts our customers with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement. Potential management opportunities exist for the right candidate.
What you’ll need:
- 0 - 1 years of professional experience
- BA/BS from a 4 year University
- Interested in learning to work with datasets using SQL and Microsoft Access
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with large data sets
- Proven success in managing multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak up, share ideas, and solicit feedback
What you are not:
- A statistician or back-end programmer
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”