Associate Procurement Specialist
Eze Software is seeking an Associate Procurement Specialist to join the Sourcing and Procurement Team in our Boston office. The purpose of this position is to manage various aspects of the procurement function for Eze Software including systems management, sourcing, vendor due diligence, proposal analysis, negotiations, reporting and managing internal client relationships. The candidate will need to have very strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), influencing and problem-solving skills as they will interact across all levels of the organization. They should display a passion for motivating and engaging team members, an acute sense of detail, and the ability to deliver strong results over an extended period of time.
- Adheres to all corporate standards, strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Provides guidance and assistance on all Procurement related policies and procedures as they relate to system tools
- Maintains a relationship with key internal customers, analyses and understands their requirements, and provides support and advice
- Provides guidance and assistance on all Procurement related policies and procedures
- Executes contract negotiations in coordination with Legal department
- Leverages resources to implement new ideas; including, Procurement best practices, industry system experts, vendors and user groups
- Conducts sourcing activities that may include rapid/full sourcing events, direct negotiations, and supplier evaluations
- Supports and manages the setup, data input, and maintenance of online catalogs and supplier enablement
- Supports standardization of system processes, documentation, and reporting
- Manages ERP internal audits
- Assists with the daily support functions for procurement processes and systems
Successful candidates for this position will possess:
- 0-2 years of finance or procurement experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Organizational and creative skills, as well an interest in process improvement
- Strong Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and applied methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.